If it's evident that there was an error on our part, or if you haven't downloaded our software from our website, we're open to processing refunds. However, refunds will not be provided if:
- Your actions violate our Terms of Service.
- You failed to review the system requirements and exceptions listed on the product description.
- The software has faced downtime due to updates, but you had used the subscription prior to the update.
- Your subscription is frozen.
- Please note, our subscriptions DO NOT auto-renew. Every purchase is a one-time transaction.
- You can verify your purchases here.
If your account gets banned, we won't be able to process a refund. Remember, when using our software, you do so at your own risk.
We're always here to assist and address any issues you might encounter. Before seeking a refund, we encourage you to reach out to us. Should you wish to request a refund, kindly contact our support team by opening a ticket.